The student news site of Boyertown Area Senior High-Sponsored by Frederick Living

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

A gift that’ll never die. Get your FBLA roses today!

During lunch periods and Open Campus from February 5th-12th, FBLA will be selling wooden roses in the cafeteria!
A poster made by FBLA students to promote the rose sales.
Kayla Jomarron

If you’re still looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for you’re significant other or one of your friends or family members, don’t be alarmed, but FBLA has you covered. Between February 5th and 12th, they will be selling wooden roses in the cafeteria during lunch and open campus periods.

A wooden rose can be a great gift for someone because they can keep it forever. Whether you’re professing love for a significant other, appreciating a friend, or giving something nice to a family member, FBLA roses always make a great gift.

The roses are being sold to raise money for the maintenance fund for the veteran memorial.

Mrs. Miller, the leader of FBLA said that “Everyone deserves to get a rose on Valentine’s Day, and FBLA is enabling that to become a reality. FBLA is using the rose sale to promote connections and gratitude for students and staff. FBLA hopes that students use this time to show their appreciation for their fellow students and staff in this season of caring.”

Roses cost one dollar for one rose, five dollars for six roses, and ten dollars for twelve roses.

They accept CASH only.

You can buy a rose for yourself, a friend, or a significant other.

To buy a rose, you need the amount of money per however many roses you want, as well as the person’s name and homeroom. The roses will be delivered to the homeroom of the person of your choice. You can either give your name or send them anonymously.

Roses will be delivered on Valentine’s Day.

The stem comes in a generic green color.

The rose petals come in many different colors, and some are even glittery! The roses are very durable, and you don’t have to worry about them withering away!

Hearing this, make sure to purchase and support your former FBLA members and buy yourself or someone else your roses!