The student news site of Boyertown Area Senior High-Sponsored by Frederick Living

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

Senior Spotlight: Allyson Bosler

Allyson Bolser
BASH senior, Allyson Bolser, will be graduating this May.

Here at BASH, we have a amazing individual named Allyson Bosler. She’s currently a senior, who will be saying goodbye very soon.

Allyson is a member of the National Honors Society (NHS) and Technology Student Association (TSA).

Allyson has a screen painting internship this year. 

She really enjoys TSA and is heavily involved, saying, “I’m the screen printing intern, so I’ve made some of the club t-shirts as well as shirts for district events. I do that for 2 periods a day at school. I do graphic design for TSA for a few display events [creating mostly infographics], helping with some display construction, and this year I acted in a short film for one of my events.”

Allyson later went on to explain what her short film was and what the experience was like. She said that “It’s a 3-minute video with a theme of fantasy. It’s about elves who travel across 2 worlds. It was fun to be in the short film, but it was freezing when we were filming, so we had to throw on our jackets after each take.” This gave her even more passion for what she wants to do in the future. 

In TSA Allyson talks about how there are these “projects” where she has to come up with a solution to a prompt and make infographics for a display. She participated in a competition for this.

Allyson is planning to go to college for graphic design, UX (user experience), and UI (user interface) design. 

She explains that “UI stands for user interface. It’s mostly digital and involves coding, which I don’t really want to do but I want to see more of what UI is. UX stands for user experience, and it’s mainly how a person interacts with a product and the experience they’ll have. I think these skills would be good to have and I want to learn more about them.” Allyson hopes to grasp these skills in order to be successful in what she’s passionate about. 

Allyson is excited to take a new path into the future and hopes to be successful while taking it. On behalf of the Cub, we wish you the best Allyson!