The student news site of Boyertown Area Senior High-Sponsored by Frederick Living

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

BASH Cub

Prom: Updated information for seniors

The deadline for guest passes was March 1st. If applicable, students would have gotten a “Not Accepted” email from Mr. Houck indicating that your guest’s request is approved!
A+image+with+the+prom+theme+2024%2C+Gatsby+Gala.+
VectorStock
A image with the prom theme 2024, Gatsby Gala.

On March 14th, 2024, seniors received an email from Mrs. Gillman about the prom. The email delivered was about the theme and what the game plan was for the following weeks.

The theme is Gatsby’s Gala. As well as Prom Registration, which will be held from March 19 through March 21st in the NAUD, 7:20AM–7:45 AM. Tickets cost $70.00 dollars per person, checks must be payable to “BASH Class of 2024”. They also accept EXACT cash.

A BASH school ID or an approved guest pass is required for registration.

You will have to go to registration with your table of 10. If you had a guest pass accepted, you’re guest is not permitted to come to registration as it’s already on the spreadsheet.

Steps for Registration

1. The line will form in the lobby of the NAUD.

2. BASH students will scan in with the administration to check for obligations.

5. Groups of 10 and tables not of 10 will be sent to the back of the line. (Approved guests who are not BASH students are included in the count of 10).

6. Your group of 10 will enter the NAUD all at once. You register together so that you will be seated together on the night of the prom.

7. Pay $70 per guest (checks payable to BASH Class of 2024). There will be no “tickets” for the prom. ID will be used to scan registered guests into the event on the night of the prom.

8. Exit the auditorium doors to the right of the stage.

9. Once you have registered, no table changes are permitted. All sign-ups are final, and there are no refunds.

Prom’s location

Students participating in the promenade may start arriving at Sunnybrook Ballroom by 5:15 PM., but must arrive no later than 5:45 PM.

Please plan to arrive promptly at the Sunnybrook Ballroom on May 3rd, 2024. Doors open at 6:00 PM (unless you are participating in the promenade).

Dinner will be served at 7 PM, and dancing will take place from the conclusion of the promenade until 11 PM.