NFL Week 7 Takeaways
- All of the Arizona Cardinals coaching staff should be fired.
- Denver Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay is showing his worth.
- The LA Chargers are quietly 5-2, and they don’t show any signs of slowing up.
- The Carolina Panthers fight through a tough win at home.
- Carson Wentz is back. The injury hasn’t, and won’t affect the MVP-caliber QB.
- The Detroit Lions may have a run game for once with Kerryon Johnson.
- Brock Osweiler had another good game. Weird…
- Tom Brady still runs the AFC.
- Chicago Bears QB, Mitch Trubisky, is the real deal.
- The Houston Texans have won 4 straight after beginning the season with 3 straight losses.
- Blake Bortles needs to pack his bags.
- Andrew Luck has quietly amassed 20 touchdowns this season. Luck is back.
- The Vikings look like the Vikings we have been expecting.
- Adam Thielen is now the best WR in the NFL right now.
- Yet another OT loss for the Cleveland Browns. Does Hue Jackson know how to win?
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 3-3, but their roster says otherwise.
- The LA Rams run the NFL until they lose.
- The Washington Redskins are in 1st place in the NFC East and control their own destiny.
- Ravens Kicker, Justin Tucker, was 222/222 on extra points until Sunday when he missed the game-tying extra point in the 4th quarter against the Saints. They ended up losing that game 24-23.
- Pat Mahomes II is leading the MVP race.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x